I have many New Years resolutions and life goals. However, I also know that resolutions rarely last. So as a start, I am going to list down things that I will start right away and those that I intend to begin sometime this year. I am a huge newbie at blogging and I know that I am being rather ambitious, but I’ll just have to take baby steps…
Things to start now:
1) Spend less!
2) Write that paper I have been meaning to publish ASAP
3) Settle on a morning routine to make it to the lab at a decent time
Things to eventually start:
1) Make meals more often to become better at cooking (and also save money!)
2) Create an organized system at work to increase my productivity and become better at planning experiments
3) Provide reviews for health and beauty products I’ve tried
4) Write about the process of preparing for and getting into Grad school as I know it
5) Exercise 3 times a week (includes sports games and recreational activities)
6) Take photos of beautiful things
7) Write about my experiences with dating and relationships
8) Write about fashion and DIY projects I’ve come across
9) Write about science!
I know this is a long list, but I have so many ideas that I want to share I feel like this is a great place to begin.